Husky 20-100 ft. lbs. 3/8 in. Drive Torque Wrench -AUG
3B / 3E
The Husky 3/8 in. Click Torque Wrench is made of alloy steel construction for strength and long-lasting performance. Its ergonomically designed handle easily turns to set torque. The finish provides resistance to corrosion and wipes clean easily.
- Torque Range of 20-100 ft. lbs.
- Factory calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise accuracy in the upper 80% of torque range
- Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached
- Do not use with Universal Joints or Flex Sockets
- Oil resistant elastomeric handle.
- Hard plastic case for storage and protection
- Twist lock ring locks torque setting in place
- Handle twist to easily set desired torque.
- Sealed head keeps out dirt and oil.
- Alloy steel construction
- When the wrench is set a the low end of the torque range the click will be less then when at the high end of range
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Features SAE scale on top of tube and Metric (newton meter) on underside of the tube
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free of charge
We Also Recommend
Arctic Cove 12 in. x 33 in. Large Cooling Towe - JAN