Brass1 in. Push-to-Connect Ball Valve -DEC
The 1 in. SharkBite Push-to-Connect Ball Valve is the easiest way to install a new or replacement shut-off ball valve. The single lever control allows for easy operation and the valve is perfect for potable water and hydronic applications where a shut-off is needed. SharkBite fittings allow you to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Listed by IAPMO and design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61
- Meets all UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- Rated to 200°F and 200 psi
We Also Recommend
American Standard Cadet Ultra Low 0.92/1.28 GPF Dual Flush in White TANK ONLY!
American Standard Colony 1.6 GPF Single Flush Toilet Tank Only for 12 in. Rough in White
American Standard Deep Soak Max Drain White 1-1/4 in.
American Standard Flush Valve for Champion 4 1-Piece and Veneto Toilet