Backflow 1in Preventer Air Admittance Valve - DEC
This double check valve assembly is designed to prevent the backflow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to back siphonage and or backpressure. It's compact modular design means easy maintenance with a single access cover for in-line repairs. It is ideal for protection in continuous pressure piping applications and at cross-connections identified as non-health hazards and for contaminants at the service line entrance. This assembly consists of a bronze body construction, NPT end connections, quarter turn ball valve shutoffs, top mounted test cocks, two in-line independent positive seating check modules, captured springs, and replaceable check discs and seats.
- Bronze body for durability
- Helps prevent the backflow of contaminated water into your potable water supply
- NPT threads with a quarter turn ball valve for ease of use
- Maximum working pressure 175 psi
- For non-potable service applications such as irrigation, fireline and industrial processing
We Also Recommend
American Standard Cadet Ultra Low 0.92/1.28 GPF Dual Flush in White TANK ONLY!
American Standard Flush Valve for Champion 4 1-Piece and Veneto Toilet
American Standard Tank-to-Bowl Coupling Kit for Champion Toilet
AMERICAN VALVE 3/4-in dia Coupling CPVC Fittings - APR18